Monday, December 3, 2012

I got pictures of a leopard hunger for food

I got pictures of a leopard hunger for food




Got one of the pictures taken by my husband during his trip in Sri Lanka. It has caught my eyes on the figurine animals that seems to be aiming of something.. human food.  This is one of the funniest and amusing pictures that I had seen, imagine a leopard craving for mixed rice, heh, that is amazing isn't it.

Just want to share with you guys. In my own observation, this picture signifies one's courage to get what he wants for survival. Humans and animals have the same instinct, both can adapt to any situation in order to live. 

If you got amusing pictures of an animal, feel free to share it with us.

If you like the pictures, click share on your facebook or leave any comment. Happy to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment